About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Aimée! I'm quite little, I have a few things that are important to me and I love them all: - My better half (Who shall just be known as C for the purposes of the blog) - My job - My family - My friends - My plans for the future I have random moments, never seem to have enough time, sometimes I appear to have TOO much time, I love to draw anything, I am completely illogical and often don't even make sense to myself! Welcome to my world :)

Tuesday 11 August 2009

*Deep breath*

AAAAHAHAH...

Had a great time the other night.
But the feelings pretty much gone now ^_^

Dunno if I can...deal with it like a grown up.
Im too selfish.
But they pretty much look the same =]
Yep.
Oh well.
I guess I was being just naive yet again or just too..I dunno...
selfish is definitely the word.

Im too selfish.

Five weeks.
New people.
And I can forget about anything that has worried me.
New life
New everything I guess.
Sucks though.

I cant share.
That made me mondo unhappy
And its cos Im too childish
SELFISH


ugh.
I disgust myself.

On the other hand, I still got him.
And the fantastic return of a friend from the darkness has cheered me up no end.
Just a shame about the other shit really.
To be expected Aimee, to be expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment