About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Aimée! I'm quite little, I have a few things that are important to me and I love them all: - My better half (Who shall just be known as C for the purposes of the blog) - My job - My family - My friends - My plans for the future I have random moments, never seem to have enough time, sometimes I appear to have TOO much time, I love to draw anything, I am completely illogical and often don't even make sense to myself! Welcome to my world :)

Sunday 4 October 2009

Seriously, little lemur dude...

...get off my leg.


Ohhhhhhh lots of stuff has happened.
Moved out of home.
Started Bicton.
Discovered a lot of new friends.
Loved duties - feeding and cleaning animals basically.
Hung around with a load of cool people, especially Alex and Owain and everyone in Trefusis block.
Gone through one roommate.
Been mega ill.
Got over my fear of snakes and creepies.
Fed a snake. A mouse.
Cleaned a lot of shit.
Literally.

Also, my mum is moving house next saturday, and I have seen my brother once this month.
Im not getting a laptop until i can afford it and have a comfortable amount of money to pay for my room and have food.
but the Samsung N130 is MINE.
In white.

Me and Rich are awesome - nuff said.


I came on here to update and also to rant - so here comes the rant.

WTF IS WITH FRANCINE?!
Francine is a LOVELY girl - Horrible when drunk.
Shes upset because her boyfriend sees other girls when shes here and gets shitty with her - but shes slept in the same bed as two guys since shes been here and AT LEAST made out with at least one.

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE DO THAT!!!!!!!
I know its her life
But I dont want to associate myself with someone that does that.
Just like Amanda did.
And I ditched Amanda.
Skank.

ugh.
I miss Dawn and Leah and Georgia and being drunk with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment