About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Aimée! I'm quite little, I have a few things that are important to me and I love them all: - My better half (Who shall just be known as C for the purposes of the blog) - My job - My family - My friends - My plans for the future I have random moments, never seem to have enough time, sometimes I appear to have TOO much time, I love to draw anything, I am completely illogical and often don't even make sense to myself! Welcome to my world :)

Saturday 7 August 2010

OOOHHHHHHH

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!

RANT TIME.

I need to stop getting myself into these situations. I really do. Stop going on her profile and checking.

Do I WANT to see his lying cheating conniving SMUG ASSHOLE FACE?

yes. Thats why I do it. SHOULD I? No. Definitely not.

There was a moment, one shining fucking moment when that boy made me complete. Something nobody else had done, he took the pieces of me and then stuck them back together and i was HAPPY.

Then slowly but surely, he picked and picked and picked until all the pieces were so....fragile that when the last blow came, I shattered. And yet even though HE was at fault, and I thought I was going insane and I thought it was my fault I STILL feel...pain. Actual physical pain when I think about him or anything we did together or just...anything...:'(

That boy has literally broken my heart.

Then. Boy 2 comes along. Yes Boy 2 will do.

Oh goddd where to start. Well THAT moved fast.

Anddd im hung up on someone who really just doesnt want to know. Hes completely intoxicating, frustrating, and SO complicated. Im confused as hell with him, he creeps into my mind and the thought of him makes me smile, the thought of him smiling makes me smile even more and the thought of us...well...you know...I wont even go INTO that.

Only person I ever had feelings like these for were Asshole boy.

And I only got over those feelings a couple of months ago...when i met Boy 2.

Shit.

He doesnt know just how much I care and how much it hurts all at the same time. If my head was a cake, we'd all have food poisoning.

Jeez.ARGH. What do i do? Nothing. Theres nothing I CAN do. Whatever was there, i dont know if there were really any feelings on his part, its gone isnt it? He...He will never feel the same way.

And it blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment