About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Aimée! I'm quite little, I have a few things that are important to me and I love them all: - My better half (Who shall just be known as C for the purposes of the blog) - My job - My family - My friends - My plans for the future I have random moments, never seem to have enough time, sometimes I appear to have TOO much time, I love to draw anything, I am completely illogical and often don't even make sense to myself! Welcome to my world :)

Sunday 22 August 2010

I wanna

know your name.
I have discovered Love in the unlikliest of places and for things I never thought Id love...
Love Life - Club in Wellingborough, such a laugh
Love in Family - Jade I dont know why weve seen each other only a few times over the last nineteen years but Im glad its changed. LoveYaCuz.IDo
Love the Swedish House Mafia - :D
Love Lava - Club in Northampton OMGGGGGZ Epic Win to infinity and beyond.
Love in a Jagerbomb - no more needed.
Love friendly people!!

Phwoar. Lottalovin.
Also on the menu:
Amy is back soon so i can ring her - served with a smile
MY Amy is back from cornwall and we had a lovely chat earlier - served with generous portions of grinning
Rich got his face bashed by some boy in a fight yadda yadda - served with worry and regret, best accompaniment is cheap vodka.
....and for dessert - Aching. All over from a bottomless jug of dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment