About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Aimée! I'm quite little, I have a few things that are important to me and I love them all: - My better half (Who shall just be known as C for the purposes of the blog) - My job - My family - My friends - My plans for the future I have random moments, never seem to have enough time, sometimes I appear to have TOO much time, I love to draw anything, I am completely illogical and often don't even make sense to myself! Welcome to my world :)

Tuesday 14 September 2010

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR FUCKS SAKE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!??!!?!
What is with my FAMILY??
Liars, Cheats, Dysfunction, Psychos and its turning me into a mad person and I cant do this anymore its fucking killing me!!!!
I get told im fat, I get treated like im ten, wrapped in cotton wool so nothing will ever happen to me WELL like in the awesome film FINDING NEMO if nothing happens to me NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN TO ME.
LET ME BE ME!!!! FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP ITTT!!!
LEAVE ME ALOOOOONE!!!!
I hate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment