About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Aimée! I'm quite little, I have a few things that are important to me and I love them all: - My better half (Who shall just be known as C for the purposes of the blog) - My job - My family - My friends - My plans for the future I have random moments, never seem to have enough time, sometimes I appear to have TOO much time, I love to draw anything, I am completely illogical and often don't even make sense to myself! Welcome to my world :)

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Waiting...

Waiting on the world to change.

Well it has, and I made it change.
For the better might I add.

Sooo I havent posted in a few weeks. Basically....

Im still jobless.
Still Carless.
Still flatless - but living with Nannyy :)

Ive been to the doctors and gained weight and my cholesterol is too high.
I have more blood tests tomorrow.

Oh yes and Ive gained four brothers a stepmum and my Dads back :)
YES.
Its TRUE. :D
And how chuffed are you Aimee you say?
Very chuffed I say.
More than chuffed. :D
Hes lovely!!!!!!! Theyre ALL lovely!!!

So Mum isnt happy. I dont know what I can do to make her happy, shes crying all over the Gaff but lets be perfectly honest here and take a step back.

Yes, Robin was a "dad" to me for nearly eight years but he isnt MY Dad is he? People yo yo in and out of my life for years and years and I never even got the CHANCE to know my real Dad and now I do and Im happy, theyre really happy and mums the only one not happy about it.

It was GOING to happen no matter what, Im nearly twenty for fucks sake. No I dont want to live in Essex, I want to get a life, get a home of my own, a car, a job and I want to stick it here - Ive heard what Dad was like after she left with me and I do not intend on leaving.

Im standing my ground - I always have, its me. I wont go back on my word to my Daddy, and leave again. I cannot do that to him, or Candy, or Josh or Matt and Danny.
And I wont do it to myself.

But yeah. The last week has been Epic. :)
xxxxxxxx Much to report.
Will leave it for a bit.
Ceeb with html.

No comments:

Post a Comment