About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Aimée! I'm quite little, I have a few things that are important to me and I love them all: - My better half (Who shall just be known as C for the purposes of the blog) - My job - My family - My friends - My plans for the future I have random moments, never seem to have enough time, sometimes I appear to have TOO much time, I love to draw anything, I am completely illogical and often don't even make sense to myself! Welcome to my world :)

Sunday 19 September 2010

Do you...

Ever wooooonderrrr....


Erm. Have you ever felt like, everything is just crashing around you but youre the only one who can see and feel it and everybody else thinks youre overreacting.

Mum feels like she losing me as far as I can gather but I feel like I lost her. Alex never speaks to me any more. I feel like im almost betraying mum and Alex by seeing Dad Candy Josh Matt and Danny. But I think Ive been made to feel like that.

And my gramma and grampa dont want to meet me. :(
They think im not Dads
because mum said so.
:\

Oh life, What HAPPENED to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment