About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Aimée! I'm quite little, I have a few things that are important to me and I love them all: - My better half (Who shall just be known as C for the purposes of the blog) - My job - My family - My friends - My plans for the future I have random moments, never seem to have enough time, sometimes I appear to have TOO much time, I love to draw anything, I am completely illogical and often don't even make sense to myself! Welcome to my world :)

Thursday 30 April 2009

LOST

I have a job now.
I have a Rich.
Ill be earning around 300 squids a week.

So why am I crying?
Why do I feel like this again?
Everything is going fine! Theres no reason for me to be so scared and so, SO sad.
I want Richard to come home. Brother Richard.
Im scared he wont come back.
I will miss my own Rich too. Working will interfere so so much. I need to get just enough money and then leave.
I think training proved im going to be good at it.




So why am I like this?




Turn on shuffle; fire at will.


Out your MP3 player oc choice on shuffle. Answer the following questions
with the TITLE of the song.
What is my goal in life?: Collide
What is my best achievement so far?: Downfall of us all
How will I die?: I can see clearly now
My epitaph will read:: Monument
My motto in life is:: Signal Fire
Last night I dreamt about:: Dont stop believin *yeah, thats right, JOURNEY*
The first thing I thought when I woke up was:: How to save a life
Peoples' first impressions of me are:: Winter
If I was made world leader, the first thing I'd do is:: PUMP IT!! oh yah dahlink.
How would I describe myself?: Wake up
My favourite past-time is:: twenty twenty surgery
When I look in the mirror, I see:: waiting for the world to change
I feel like:: cute without the 'e'
Now answer the questions with the FIRST LINE of each song.
I woke up this morning and said:: And if you could make up for every single time...
While I was in the shower, I sang:: Im missing you so much, I'll save you die tonight...
My boyfriend/girlfriend rang me and said:: How do I, get through a night without you..?
So I replied:: I never knew, I never knew that everything was falling through...
I missed my bus, and was so angry I shouted:: In the light of the sun, is there anyone?.
While I waited for the next one, some guy came up to me and said:: Out the door, just in time, headin down the 405, gotta meet the new boss by 8am... :)
When the bus arrived, the conductor told me:: Wouldnt it be nice if we were older and we wouldnt have to wait so long?
By the time I arrived in town, I was thinking:: Hey darling, I hope youre good tonight, and I know you don't feel right when im leaving...
I saw someone I knew, so I waved to get their attention and called:: Workin all day for a mean little man with a clip on tie and a rub on tan, hes got me running round the office like a dog around a track and when i get back home youre always there to rub my back...
I went into a cafe and ordered:: Pressure, pressing down on me pushin down on you...
A charity worker asked me for a donation, and when I said no they said:: No one knows what its like to be the bad man, to be the sad man behind blue eyes...
Some guy/girl started flirting with me, and said:: Youre lipstick is calling dont bother angel, I know exactly what goes on
To which I replied:: We were both young when I first saw you, I close my eyes and the flashback starts, Im standing there...
Then their girlfriend/boyfriend appeared and screamed at me:: youve got to get better said, its all in your head
But before I ran away, I yelled this in return:: who said that i wasnt right, and ive been for years without a lie
I only just caught the bus in time, and sat down thinking:: I cant get to sleep, i think about the implications
Some kids were playing their music really loud, so I turned round and said:: I sing it one last time for you...then we really have to go
Someone sent me a text which read::
As I walked home, I tripped over and banged my knee. It hurt so much I said: I should know...who i am by now
I had a near-death experiance because of it and God said to me:: look at this photograph, everytime i do it makes me laugh
Then he asked me what I wanted most and I said:: Lets go girls...CAMOOOWWNNN :)
When I got home, my hamster said:: shes a pretty girl, shes always fallin down, and i think i just fell in love with her...
I went to bed, and the last thing I thought was:: this television has a poison on its breath
With your player still on shuffle, list the next 10 artists that come up
(no repeats):
#1:: Saliva
#2:: Alesana
#3:: Shadows Fall
#4:: Nickelback
#4:: Sugarcult
#5:: Children of Bodom
#6:: August Burns Red
#7:: Blink182
#8:: A Day To Remember
#9:: Silverstein
#10:: John Mayer
Now answer these questions (without shuffle).
Out of these, which is your favourite band?: A Day To Remember.
Have you ever seen #4 in concert?: two fours...and i havent SEEN either but i stood outside sugarcult. i love being a rebel.
Do you own any merchendise by #9?: No.
Have you met any members of #2?: No.
Do any of your friends like #10?: Yeah.
If #1 was to do the soundtrack for a film, what would the film be about?: I dont care - if it includes dave batista im there..
What's your favourite song by #8?: The danger in starting a fire?
What's your favourite album by #3?: I don't have any of their albums.
When/where was the first time you heard #7?: I cant remember where...i must have been lving in stoke...maube early devon...i heard all the small things :) long time ago
What do you like about #6?: That britney cover :P
How long ago did #5 form?: HAYJIZZ
Put your player on shuffle again and list the first 10 SONGS (and artists)
that come up. No song repeats.
#1:: Love Story - Taylor Swift
#2:: Collide - Howie Day
#3:: Winter - Joshua Radin
#4:: Under Pressure - Kill Hannah
#5:: Hey Julie - Fountains of Wayne
#6:: Boston - Augustana
#7:: New American Classic - Taking Back Sunday
#8:: Signal Fire - Snow Patrol
#9:: Run - Snow Patrol
#10:: Over my head - A Day to Remember
Out of these, which song is your favourite?: Over My head - ADTR
If you had to choose one, which would you play at your funeral? Why?: Hey Julie, purely because the first sentence mentions a mean little man, and my name isnt Julie :)
How about as a first dance at your wedding? Why?: Uhm blatantly got to be UNDER PRESSURE. i mean, it was in SCRUBS.
How does #1 make you feel?: Angry for liking that song...
Does #9 remind you of anyone?: Yeah, Pezza.
Do you like to singalong to #6?: No i just listen. Why? cos i DONT KNOW THE WORDS.
Tell me your favourite lyric from #2:: The dawn is breaking, all light shining through, youre barely waking but im tangled up in you...
What kind of music is #7?: Rock? But its an acoustic version i like so it doesnt sound it
If #8 was used in a movie, what scene would it portray?: Something sad. Like a small child being lost in morrissons. no wait thats funny. iunno.
Have you got any other versions/mixes of #5?: No.
What is the best part of #10?: It reminds me of my Richard.
Does #4 have male or female vocals?: Male.
Has #3 ever been played on the radio?: Maybe. I hope so. its awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment