About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Aimée! I'm quite little, I have a few things that are important to me and I love them all: - My better half (Who shall just be known as C for the purposes of the blog) - My job - My family - My friends - My plans for the future I have random moments, never seem to have enough time, sometimes I appear to have TOO much time, I love to draw anything, I am completely illogical and often don't even make sense to myself! Welcome to my world :)

Sunday 26 April 2009

"This doesnt hurt " she said...

...Ive finally had enough.

Awesome song. Many memories. If I had just carried on listening to the song rather than taking out my headphones to talk to and get to know the blonde hottie that sat next to me in the morning maybe certain things wouldnt have happened to me in the last year.

But if I had carried on listening, and not done what I did - I sure as hell wouldnt have had all those amazing happy times and felt so awesomely loved and wanted too.

But let me make this clear - And this is for those so called "people who just care" about my best interests.

Hurt is a part of relationship....Its not meant to be all Peaches and Cream. Sometimes theres maggots inside the peaches and theyll eat you from the inside and then when you finally get down to it, finally decide to open up, there are surprises galore and not good ones.

I swear to god...If i cant trust him, if he does this again and breaks his promise to me, if he text flirts and is just being more careful, I wont take it.

He says he cant lose me. He says it.
But he says a lot of things when hes trying to protect himself.

I want him to show me. And if his being only eighteen makes him think he doesnt need to be faithful and that he doesnt want to put up with it then so be it. He will lose me if it happens again.

So let this just be a message for you - Im not as spineless as everyone thinks. I know whats best for me, and the only person whos opinion I will ever consider is my best friend's, and I only have one of those and shes called Dawn and shes better than everyone else because she understands the way my mind does or doesnt work. You can tell me to leave him, stay with him, set down ground rules, change him, change me, I dont care what you think. Im not going to act on someone elses instruction when something I regard as very special could be on the line.

So there.
I said it.
Stop treating me like a tiny glass mouse.
Because im not made of glass and I am no mouse.




No comments:

Post a Comment