About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Aimée! I'm quite little, I have a few things that are important to me and I love them all: - My better half (Who shall just be known as C for the purposes of the blog) - My job - My family - My friends - My plans for the future I have random moments, never seem to have enough time, sometimes I appear to have TOO much time, I love to draw anything, I am completely illogical and often don't even make sense to myself! Welcome to my world :)

Thursday 23 April 2009

Newcastle Rang...


They want their accent back.

Barclays rang me yesterday. Wasnt Jamie Westwood at all, it was a geordie man fom Newcastle. But i rated Jamie as "very satisfactory" just because he let me get the money out and laughed at my jokes. Legend.


I cant walk properly =/ theres something wrong with my foot and its horrid. It sucks.


ON THE OTHER HAND I GOT MY TATTOO!!!
Well. Not on my hand, on my right hip.
Its totally awesome and I LOVE it and everything and oooooooh its so pretttyyy hehe

I miss my Dawn a lot. Every time i consider eating her easter egg, I hit myself and say "NO!" like DeLonge style and i just miss her more. See cos she loves Blink...and Tom..never mind.
Im having no luck on the job front. It sucks a lot.

3 comments:

  1. If you eat my Easter egg I'll rip your good leg off and gouge a gaping hole in your torso so I can carve the chocolate out of your stomach with your big toe.
    Rule Number One according to Dawn: Never. Eat. My. Chocolate.
    We've run out of sugar here so I can't have tea. I tried sweeteners and it tastes excruciatingly bitter. Like you wouldn't believe.
    I love Blink, but I don't love Tom.
    It's Mark. It's always Mark.
    <3 xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world and... VERY COOL tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh god yeah, always mark!!

    HOPPAS FOR...ME. AND DAWN. XD
    EVERRRRR

    ReplyDelete